The privacy of our customers is one of the essential commitments of Local Accommodation TORRE VELHA, from now on referred to as TORRE VELHA “AL”
– Before providing the requested information, we recommend that the customer completely read our policy on the transmission and protection of personal data, that is, all the information collected and recorded that identify you personally (eg name, address, contacts, etc).
– The Customer must also make sure that children under 18 do not provide us with any personal data without their authorization.
– This data protection plan is part of the terms and conditions that regulate the services of our Local Accommodation.
– By accepting these terms and conditions, you expressly accept the provisions of this plan.
Within the scope of this policy, TORRE VELHA “AL” undertakes to:
-Explain the purpose of collecting and processing personal data;
-Use personal data solely for the purposes mentioned in this policy;
-Collect only the necessary personal data, taking measures to keep them up to date;
-Keep personal data for the time necessary for its processing , in accordance with local legislation;
-Provide means for Customers to access, modify, correct or delete their personal data;
-Maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data provided, unless required by court order.
– Applies to all data processing implemented in TORRE VELHA “AL” -All booking sites www.torrevelhahotel.com, www.hoteltorrevelha.net www .hoteltorrevelha.com
Access, Modification and Deletion of Personal Data – The entity responsible for processing personal data is TORRE VELHA “AL”.
– TORRE VELHA “AL” has appointed a person in charge of protection of data that can be contacted directly through a letter sent to the administration of: TORRE VELHA “AL” – Rua da Torre Velha, Cx. P. 322-H Sesmarias, 8200-385 ALBUFEIRA, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Processing of personal data
– At different times as a Customer of TORRE VELHA “AL”, we will need to collect your personal data and/or personal data of members of your family namely:
1. Contacts: name, nationality, telephone number, e-mail, address, etc.
2. Date of birth
3. Credit card information (for reservations and transactions related to consumption of other available services provided by TORRE VELHA “AL”
4. Arrival dates
5. Information about children: name, date birth, age,
6. Interests and preferences: eg: location of the desired room, smoking/non-smoking room, type of room and bed desired, etc.
7. Any comments made by the Client, during or after staying at TORRE VELHA “AL”.
When Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
– Personal data may be collected in a variety of circumstances, including (but not limited to) the following:
1. Hotel activities (eg booking a room, check-in and check-out; requests and/or complaints, etc.)
2. Provision of information by tour operators, travel agencies or online reservation systems and GDS channels, etc.
3. Internet activities: (link to websites owned by TORRE VELHA “AL”. Filling in forms for online data collection – eg online bookings, questionnaires, etc.)
5.Application for a job or internship .
Purposes of Personal Data Collection
Personal data is collected for the following purposes: 1. Management of the reservation and stay of customers 2. Create and store legal documents in compliance with local accounting standards
3. Manage your stay and improve the services we provide, in order to understand your needs and exceed your expectations 4. Manage access to rooms 5. Internally manage the lists of customers actually staying at the hotel, for security control and also to prevent inappropriate behavior (anti-social and aggressive behavior) that may lead to acts of vandalism or other incidents that cause damage and that are susceptible to compensatory compensation (payment). 6. Manage our relationship with the customer before, during and after the stay: – Manage the loyalty program – Provide details for the customer database – Know and manage the preferences of new customers – Manage the preferences of regular customers with based on previous booking history 7. Manage complaints / grievances
8. Develop surveys and analysis of questionnaires to improve services provided
9. Implement security and fraud prevention
Sharing of Personal Data
TORRE VELHA “AL” may have to share Customers’ personal data with:
1. Hotel employees: namely to provide the requested services and/or to manage the Customer databases,
Access, Modification and Deletion of Personal Data – The Customer may access, correct, supplement, update or delete their personal data by contacting TORRE VELHA “AL” via email: email@example.com. The request will be processed as soon as possible.
– TORRE VELHA”AL” may request a copy of a valid identification document, in order to safeguard the privacy of the Client and his identification, before proceeding with any alteration.
Security of Personal Data
TORRE VELHA “AL” adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures, in accordance with legal requirements, with the aim of protecting the Customer’s personal data, guaranteeing its confidentiality in accordance with the principles described in this policy.
– Whenever credit card information is requested, this communication is carried out through a secure line SSL (Secured Sockets Layer), all user information is encrypted
What are cookies
Cookies are text files sent by websites visited by users to be stored on your computer. Through the information made available to the owner of the website, cookies allow for better navigation performance, making it easier for users to access the information they are looking for. As such, cookies do not identify the user, but only the computer used. Cookies are not used to collect personal information.
Cookies and our website
What kind of cookies do we use
– Permanent cookies
These are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and that are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites, allowing the use of some functionalities.
– Session cookies
These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze your navigation allowing access to restricted and secure areas.
– Analytical Cookies
They allow statistics to be obtained in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Advertising Cookies
Limit the number of times an advertisement is seen by a user helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising on our websites.
Web browsers allow you to exercise some cookie control through your web browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to block cookies or block cookies from specific sites. Web browsers can also help you to delete cookies when you close your web browser. You should note, however, that this may mean that any opt-outs or preferences set on the site will be lost.
Please note that choosing to turn off cookies may also limit your use of sites generally on this computer. To learn more about cookies, including how to see how they were created and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org which includes information on how to manage your settings for the various web browsers.